Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy international cuisine at City Cafe, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a playground and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the value of their stay
- Within a 15-minute walk of Nieuwmarkt Square and The Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Pets welcome free of charge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station ratings based on 50 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station
6 Mar 2019 by Service Executive
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay and your review. It is wonderful to read that you fully enjoyed your time with us and find a moment to share your nice experience - I am sure walking into the heart of Amsterdam within 8 minutes did its part. However, i want to apologize for not meeting your expectations regarding the breakfast buffet offered. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our guest soon. Warm regards, Johannes on behalf of team DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station
6 Mar 2019 by Service Executive
Dear Guest, Thank you for your stay and for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure being your host and my colleagues and I hope to have given you amazing memories of your time in Amsterdam. Please be assured that your warm words regarding the team will be shared - thank you for making our day! We hope to welcome you as our guest again soon. Warm regards, Johannes on behalf of team DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station
4 Feb 2019 by Johannes
Dear GW, Thank you so much for this amazing review and for giving us the highest score possible! My colleagues and I are very happy to see you had a great time whilst staying with us and are always looking for ways to enhance our guests experience - nice that we managed to make the birthday even more special! We hope you will visit us again soon when you are planning another trip to Amsterdam! Warm regards, Johannes Service Executive
Walking distance to Amsterdam central.
Great long wend
Great hotel, good location
good valu for money
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal StationLocation Oosterdoksstraat 4, Amsterdam, 1011 DK
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station was completed in 2016. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 557 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2011
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (23.1 km / 14.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station offers 557 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with computers and DVD players. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
City Cafe – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Lobby Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Sky Lounge – This rooftop bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Eastwood – This restaurant specialises in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Starbucks – This coffee shop only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 44 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 27.5 for adults and EUR 13.75 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Centraal Station
- DoubleTree Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station
- DoubleTree Hilton Centraal Station
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.