Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the proximity to the airport
- Just a 4-minute walk from Rembrandt Square and 6 minutes on foot from Flower Market
Eden Hotel Amsterdam ratings based on 235 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Eden Hotel Amsterdam
Good Location, however poor comfort
Nice hotel, close to the heart of Amsterdam
Great hotel within walking distance to attractions
Eden Hotel good location oved priced no breakfast.
About the Eden Hotel AmsterdamLocation Amstel 144, Amsterdam, 1017 AE
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 4446 square feet (413 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Eden Hotel Amsterdam. This 3.5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 385 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4446 sq ft of conference space
- 413 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (22.1 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Eden Hotel Amsterdam offers 385 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Eden Hotel Amsterdam has 2 restaurants on site.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel Eden Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel Eden
- Hampshire Eden Amsterdam
- Hampshire Eden
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.