Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine with golf course views at Skyrestaurant Pi, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Just a 5-minute drive from Academic Medical Centre and 8 minutes from Ziggo Dome
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
A Unique place to stay Brilliant
Smart Hotel at great price
A quirky hotel full of surprises.
Great first experience of Amsterdam
Amsterdam Weekend Trip
About the Fletcher Hotel AmsterdamLocation Schepenbergweg 50, Amsterdam, Noord Holland 1105 AT
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 2336 square feet (217 square metres). A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2336 sq ft of conference space
- 217 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (19.2 km / 11.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Holendrecht Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Skyrestaurant Pi – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Skylounge en Bar Pi – Overlooking the golf course, this bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotel
- Fletcher Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.