Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer free minibar items, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Restaurant Seven Seas, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, body scrubs or massages at Wellness Center
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the proximity to the airport
Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam ratings based on 302 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam
20 Feb 2019 by Marcel Bosman, General Manager
Dear esteemed guest, I regret to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam. I wish we would know more about the disappointing circumstances of your stay to learn more about what we could have done differently. We hope that you will consider giving us a second chance to redeem ourselves from this experience and prove that we are able to provide our guests with the 5 star experience that so many have grown fond of throughout the years. With kind regards, Marcel Bosman General Manager
21 Dec 2018 by Marcel Bosman, General Manager
Dear esteemed guest, Thank you for your rating! We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon! With kind regards, Marcel Bosman General Manager
21 Dec 2018 by Marcel Bosman, General Manager
Dear Jo, Thank you for your review on this site. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us once again and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon! With kind regards, Marcel Bosman General Manager
5 Dec 2018 by Marcel Bosman, General Manager
Dear esteemed guest, Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our complimentary minibar. We hope to be able to welcome you back again! Kind regards, Marcel Bosman General Manager
29 Sep 2018 by Maarten van Nigtevegt, General Manager
Dear esteemed guest, Thank you for your valuable input! I'm pleased to hear that our central location was convenient for you and your plans in Amsterdam. As for your comment on our service, I sincerely regret to hear that you feel that way! Here at the Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam we pride ourselves on our good service which have caused many of our guests to return, yet it is apparent that we did not achieve this in your particular situation. For this, we sincerely apologize! We hope that you will consider giving us a second chance to redeem ourselves from this experience. With kind regards, Maarten van Nigtevegt General Manager
Close to the centre, better to stay elsewhee thouh
Terrible service ruined our stay
About the Grand Hotel Amrâth AmsterdamLocation Prins Hendrikkade 108, Amsterdam, 1011 AK
Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 915 square feet (85 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 205 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 915 sq ft of conference space
- 85 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1913
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam offers 205 forms of accommodation with free minibar items and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Fridges and espresso makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurant Seven Seas – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Wellness Center has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 78.75 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 68.25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 78.75 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam
- Grand Hotel Amrâth
- Grand Amrâth Amsterdam
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.