VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
ebookers Gold members receive free room upgrades and Gold and Silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Amsterdam City Centre, Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam is next to popular attractions like Stopera and Rembrandt Square. This 166-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Amsterdam, the hotel is also a short walk from Skinny Bridge and Flower Market.
Enjoy dining at Brasserie FLO, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam's 166 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and 26-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers and hair dryers. Desks are also available.
Guests of Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center. If you drive, self parking is EUR 50 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle during limited hours for EUR 22.50 per person roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers, laundry facilities, and a porter/bellhop.
- Steps from Stopera and Rembrandt Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
The Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square opens to a bright, contemporary lobby area with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel's concierge is on hand to offer sightseeing and reservation assistance and currency exchange, and room service is available during restaurant opening hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4445
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 413
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Brasserie FLO - Chic, modern Parisian-style restaurant with white linen-topped tables. Serves a range of French and international dishes including a daily changing selection of seafood from fresh oysters to lobster and crab. Lunches are offered weekdays.
Bar Pipa's - Informal lounge offering snacks and drinks in front of the Amstel River.
Sopranos Piano Bar - Offers a wide range of drinks and live entertainment weeknights from 5 PM until 3 AM; Thursday to Saturday until 4 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Hampshire Hotel
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hampshire Rembrandt
- Hampshire Rembrandt Hotel
- Hampshire Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.