Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy garden views while dining at Robertos Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, free food shopping service and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, bicycles to rent and aerobics classes
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- Just a 3-minute walk from Vondelpark and 12 minutes on foot from Concertgebouw
Hilton Amsterdam ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Amsterdam
Nice looking hotel in a decent location.
15 Mar 2018 by Alessio Colavecchio
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Hilton Amsterdam. About our Wi-Fi, it is correct that you have to sign in as Hilton Honor Member. Did you know that with this Membership you get different benefits during your stay? Please have a look at: http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/index.html to get more information about our Honor Program. Please let us know if we can arrange a membership for you. Thank you for your comment regarding the water. We will share you comment to the relevant department. For the future, we are looking forward to welcome you back! Kind regards, Alessio Colavecchio General Manager
Good hotel in museum area.
19 Apr 2017 by Alessio Colavecchio
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words here on Expedia. It is a delight to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, our hotel is situated just outside the hustle bustle of the city centre, in the most luxurious and residential area of Amsterdam within a 10 minute walk from the capital’s most famous tourist attractions, like the Museum quarter and the Concertgebouw. Next to this, Hilton Amsterdam is a 15 minute ride to Schiphol Airport. We are happy to read you enjoyed spending your time at Roberto’s, which is the perfect place if you like fine dining and a pure Italian cuisine. We hope to welcome you back at our hotel again for another occasion. Kind regards, Alessio Colavecchio General Manager
12 Dec 2016 by AlessioColavecchio
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words here on Ebookers. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our Team Members, who take great pride in delivering a high level of service to our Guests. This has been shared within our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back with us again at Hilton Amsterdam in the near future. Kind regards, Alessio Colavecchio General Manager
Schönes, ruhiges Hotel
12 Jul 2017 by Alessio Colavecchio
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your high rating here on Ebookers. It is a pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Amsterdam. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Alessio Colavecchio, General Manager
pour un week -end à Amsterdam
About the Hilton AmsterdamLocation Apollolaan 138, Amsterdam, 1077 BG
Hilton Amsterdam offers its guests a marina and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 17395 square feet (1616 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hilton Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 271 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 17395 sq ft of conference space
- 1616 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1962
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Roelof Hartplein Tram Stop (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Amsterdam offers 271 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and blackout curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Robertos Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Issimo – On-site bar. Open selected days.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Boat tours on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all on-site payments.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all on-site payments.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.