Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Rijksmuseum and Paradiso
Hotel Cornelisz ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Cornelisz
2 Apr 2019 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Dear guest, Thank you for your rating. We would love to know what would have made your stay a perfect '5'. We look forward to welcoming you again. Best regards,
3 Jan 2019 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Dear Guest, We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry for any inconvenience. However repair of the lift is taking more time than anticipated because spare parts are locally not available and need to be shipped from abroad. Best wishes, Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
31 Oct 2018 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Dear guest, We appreciate this positive rating and for choosing our hotel. Best regards
20 Aug 2018 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing such positive views of your time at Cornelisz Hotel in Amsterdam. We welcome your kind mention for our team members - it is great to see they provided excellent service to you. Thank you for your high rating! We hope to see you, again! Kind regards, Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Nice hotel and very central.
1 May 2019 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Hyvä vieras, Kiitos arvostelustasi. Tiimimme ilahtui kuullessaan, että sijaintimme, aamiaisemme ja sänkymme miellyttivät sinua. Toivotamme sinut tervetulleeksi uudelleenkin. Ystävällisin terveisin Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
28 Feb 2019 by Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We are delighted to hear that your room was ideal for your needs. Thank you for mentioning the friendly and professional service you received from our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion. Warm regards, Frank Boekhorst, General Manager
About the Hotel CorneliszLocation PC Hooftstraat 24-28, Amsterdam, 1071 BX
As a guest of Hotel Cornelisz, you'll find a terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and vending machine. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Cornelisz also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a television in common area. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 51 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Cornelisz offers 51 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Cornelisz
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 54 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Cornelisz Amsterdam
- Hotel Cornelisz
- Cornelisz Amsterdam
- Robertramon Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.