Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Il Fiore
- Amenities include a meeting room, conference space and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 6 minutes by car from Anne Frank House and 8 minutes from Royal Palace
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 87 reviews
About the Hotel Il FioreLocation Lindengracht 25B, Amsterdam, 1015KB
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Il Fiore. This 3.5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
Hotel Il Fiore offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Il Fiore – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM until midnight
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.