Located in Amsterdam City Centre, Hotel JL No76 is next to popular attractions like Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum. This 39-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Amsterdam and also a short walk from Rijksmuseum and Concertgebouw.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hotel JL No76's 39 individually decorated rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and espresso makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Laptop-compatible safes and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of Hotel JL No76 enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a computer station. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 47.5 per vehicle one way, as well as an area shuttle for a fee. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers.
- Steps from Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
Hotel JL No76
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel JL No76 is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
JAN Eat Drink - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Hotel JL
- Hotel JL No76
- Hotel JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL Hotel
- JL No76
- JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL No76 Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.