Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine at Ciel Bleu Restaurant, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, manicures and pedicures or facials at Nagomi Spa and Health
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- 8 minutes by car from Heineken Experience and 8 minutes from Rijksmuseum
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hotel Okura Amsterdam ratings based on 49 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Okura Amsterdam
6 Nov 2018 by Darin Shariffali Guest Relations Officer
Dear Madam, Thank you for you comment and sorry for the inconvenient that might have cause you in regards to the tv. We will check with the concern departments. Looking forward to your third visit. Best Regards,
Brilliant hotel with amazing restaurants
Lovely three night stay
A little expensive
About the Hotel Okura AmsterdamLocation Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, Amsterdam, 1072 LH
Hotel Okura Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Okura Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1971
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam RAI Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Okura Amsterdam offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Ciel Bleu Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.2-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Yamazato Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Sazanka Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Serre – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Nagomi Spa and Health has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open selected days.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a credit card authorization for EUR 0,01 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per day.
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property requires a EUR 100 deposit by credit card or a EUR 200 deposit for onsite payments by debit card or cash at check-in For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 49.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 49.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Hotel Okura
- Okura Amsterdam
- Okura Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Okura Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.