Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the size of the guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Artis and Hermitage Amsterdam
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 154 reviews
About the Hotel ParklaneLocation Plantage Parklaan 16, Amsterdam, 1018 ST
Hotel Parklane offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1865
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (22.2 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Parklane offers 13 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:30 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests arriving outside of regular check-in hours are required to contact the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Guests may contact the hotel using the information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Bookings with 4 or more rooms are considered a group booking. Group booking terms and conditions may apply
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 17 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Parklane Amsterdam
- Parklane Amsterdam
- Parklane Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Hotel Parklane offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.