Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with jetted bathtubs, iPod docking stations and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Madame Tussauds and Dam Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 96 reviews
About the Hotel TwentySevenLocation Dam 27, Amsterdam, 1012JS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Hotel TwentySeven also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hotel TwentySeven was completed in December 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Amsterdam hotel.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (21.8 km / 13.5 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Nieuwmarkt Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel TwentySeven offers 16 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars (stocked with some free items). This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath, a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Jetted tub
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Restaurant Bougainville – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.