Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Hortus Botanicus and Stopera
- Pets welcome for a fee
ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera ratings based on 27 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera
A clean modern hotel close to central Amsterdam.
Friendly staff and nice hotel
Nice hotel and decor
Quiet location close to the centre
About the ibis Amsterdam Centre StoperaLocation Valkenburgerstraat 68, Amsterdam, 1011 LZ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 207 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (21.8 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera offers 207 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to noon.
On-site venue – This bar only serves light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 7.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 7.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 36.00 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera Hotel
- ibis Stopera Hotel
- ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera
- ibis Stopera
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.