Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, room service and coffee/tea makers
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the local sightseeing
- Within a 10-minute walk of Heineken Experience and Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel
Good value hotel close to museums
Perushotelli melko lähellä nähtävää.
Zimmer und vor allem Bad sehr klein
Gutes Hotel und nah am Zentrum
About the ibis Styles Amsterdam AmstelLocation Stadhouderskade 131, Amsterdam, 1074 AW
WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Free breakfast is served daily. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1900
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Business facilities
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (16.4 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Frederiksplein (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining
- HD television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used for booking the reservation must be presented at check-in. If the cardholder cannot be present, guests must contact the property prior to arrival to make special arrangements. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel Hotel
- ibis Styles Amstel Hotel
- ibis Styles Amsterdam Amstel
- ibis Styles Amstel
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.