Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Wyers Bar & Restaurant
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, complimentary bicycles and yoga classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of The Old Church (Oude Kerk) and Anne Frank House
- Pets welcome free of charge
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam ratings based on 57 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Gorgeous hotel in great location
12 Feb 2018 by Maurice
Dear Ayesha, Great to see you enjoyed your stay at De Witt. I apologize your room was not yet available at 3PM. Please join us again for some more Kimpton Style in Amsterdam. Kind regards, Maurice Janssen Assistant General Manager
12 Feb 2018 by Maurice
Dear Anonymous, Great to see you enjoyed your visit at De Witt. We look forward to your return visit to Amsterdam. Kind regards, Maurice Janssen Assistant General Manager
29 Jan 2018 by Maurice
Dear Anonymous, Great to see you had an excellent stay at Kimpton De Witt. Please join us again for some more Wine Hour. Kind regards, Maurice Janssen Assistant General Manager
Excellent hotel. Great location
Hotel was amazing.
Best hotel I've stayed in
Needs a better visual sign amongst other things
About the Kimpton De Witt AmsterdamLocation Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, Amsterdam, 1012 RC
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 6480 square feet (602 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam was completed in 2017. This 4.5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 274 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 6480 sq ft of conference space
- 602 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.5 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam offers 274 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Wyers Bar & Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Miss Louisa Coffee – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
House Bar Amsterdam – This cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per stay.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Kimpton Witt Amsterdam Hotel
- Kimpton Witt Hotel
- Kimpton Witt Amsterdam
- Kimpton Witt
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.