Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by car from Ziggo Dome and 9 minutes from Amsterdam ArenA
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 101 reviews
About the MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam AmstelLocation Julianaplein 6, Amsterdam, 1097
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam Amstel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 185 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam Amstel offers 185 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.