Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the location for its sightseeing and nightlife
- Within a 10-minute walk of Spiegelkwartier and Heineken Experience
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District ratings based on 31 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District
All in all very nice
Kiva pieni hotelli hyvällä sijainnilla
Ideal für Städtetripp
Gut an den öffentlichen Verkehr angebunden
About the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal DistrictLocation Noorderstraat 46, Amsterdam, 1017 TV
WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour or ticket assistance, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 93 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1969
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (17.3 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (3.6 km / 2.3 mi)
- Metro station: Frederiksplein (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District offers 93 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Boutique Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 1:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Guests arriving after 1:30 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per stay.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
- Union Pay
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 for adults and EUR 11.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District
- Mercure Hotel Canal District
- Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District
- Mercure Canal District
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.