Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Bar/Lounge FLOOR
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the bar and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre and a few minutes from Amstelpark
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
6 Feb 2019 by Ben Breekveldt
Dear Guest, Thank you for your amazing review! We are happy that you like our hotel so much and that you slept very well in our comfy beds. We hope to host you again in the future. Kind regards, Ben Breekveldt Management Assistant
28 Jan 2019 by Ben Breekveldt
Dear guest, Thank you for rating our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the panoramic view and had a pleasant stay at the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City. We hope to welcome you to our hotel again in the future. Kind regards, Ben Breekveldt Management Assistant
14 Aug 2018 by RvH
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for leaving us your review and kind words! We are glad we have been able to deliver you a wonderful experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one. Sincerely, Renske van Hoof, Management Assistant
Close to metro station
A bit too far from centre
About the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam CityLocation Joan Muyskenweg 10, Amsterdam, 1096 CJ
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 9042 square feet (840 square metres). A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 368 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 9042 sq ft of conference space
- 840 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.2 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam RAI Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Overamstel Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City offers 368 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Bar/Lounge FLOOR – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
L'Ambiance – This restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
- Mercure Amsterdam City
- Mercure Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.