Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at At West, a brasserie that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Vondelpark and 7 minutes from Stedelijk Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West
17 Jan 2019 by Mercure Amsterdam West
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We hope to welcome you next time! Enjoy your day! Sincerely,
Perfect to avoid expensive city centre hotels
Good stay but not quite at the airport
Quiet and Convenient
very convenient for lay over stop
17 Jan 2019 by Mercure Amsterdam West
Dear Guest, Wow, thank you for you nice review! Accommodating you was our pleasure! We hope to see you next time. Kind regards,
About the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam WestLocation Oude Haagseweg 20, Amsterdam, 1066 BW
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1978
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Lelylaan Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West offers 152 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
At West – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 40 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 for adults and EUR 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0.00 (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport
- Mercure Amsterdam West
You should know
- Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.