Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy garden views while dining at Palette
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter ratings based on 64 verified reviews
Guest reviews for NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
14 Feb 2019 by lisa
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to welcome you again to our hotel! Kind regards, Lisa
1 Apr 2019 by Jeanine
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
28 Nov 2018 by Reception
Dear guest, Thank you for your review, We appreciate it. Kind regards,
13 Sep 2018 by Richelle
Dear sir/madam, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for those lovely words! We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Kind regards,
Great location, tired decor
Close to the centre.
quiet hotel in Amsterdam
Great business trip
nice quiet stay
About the NH Amsterdam Museum QuarterLocation Hobbemakade 50, Amsterdam, 1071 XL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square metres) and includes meeting rooms. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 163 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Roelof Hartplein Tram Stop (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter offers 163 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Palette – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
- Nh Museum Quarter Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.