Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and desks
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Rembrandt Square and 5 minutes on foot from Flower Market
NH Amsterdam Schiller ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for NH Amsterdam Schiller
2 Apr 2019 by Floor Struik, Assistant Hotel Director
Dear Sir, madam, We would kindly like thank you for this wonderful feedback. It is great to see that you have been satisfied about your recent stay at NH Schiller, and every aspect been to your expectations. We would very much like to welcome you again at one of our NH hotels worldwide. With best regards, Floor Struik Assistant Hotel Director
18 Nov 2018 by Yaiza (Front Office)
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday celebration in Amsterdam with us and would be happy to welcome you any time soon! Best regards.
Great Vacation with my wife!
1 May 2019 by Floor Struik, Assistant Hotel Director
Vielen herzlichen Dank für ihren jüngsten Besuch im NH Schiller sowie ihr wundervolles Feedback. Wir freuen uns sehr zu lesen, dass Sie einen solch schönen Aufenthalt hatten. Besuchen Sie uns bald wieder wenn Sie in Amsterdam sind. Mit den Besten Grüβen, Floor Struik Assistant Hotel Director
20 Nov 2018 by Yaiza (Front Office)
Vielen Dank für Ihren Kommentar. Wir würden uns freuen, Sie wieder in unserem Hotel zu jeder Zeit begrüßen zu dürfen! Freundliche Grüße.
gute Lage im Zentrum
27 Aug 2018 by Floor Struik, Assistant Hotel Director
Auf diesem Weg möchte ich mich bei Ihnen herzlich bedanken, dass wir Sie in den vergangenen Tagen im NH Schiller als Gast begrüβen durften. Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihre Eindrücke zu übermitteln, wir wissen die Rückmeldungen unserer Gäste zur Qualität unseres Hauses sehr zu schätzen. Selbstverständlich gebe ich ihre Rückmeldung an meine Kollegen weiter!
About the NH Amsterdam SchillerLocation Rembrandtplein 26-36, Amsterdam, 1017 CV
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The eco-friendly NH Amsterdam Schiller also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 92 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (22 km / 13.7 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
NH Amsterdam Schiller offers 92 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Gaia – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- NH Amsterdam Schiller Hotel
- Schiller Hotel
- NH Amsterdam Schiller
- Nh Schiller Amsterdam
- Nh Schiller Hotel Amsterdam
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.