Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, rainfall showerheads and down duvets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at The Live Inn
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- 13 minutes by car from Vondelpark and 14 minutes from Olympic Stadium
- Free airport and local-area shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
2 Jul 2019 by Naomi - Operations Supervisor
Thank you very much for this wonderful score! Glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay to the fullest
6 Nov 2018 by Mark Mosselman, General Manager
Dear Tom, Thank you for your review. I am glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant experience with us during your stay at our hotel and that the room and our cleanliness were to your liking. However, I regret to read that our restaurant service was not entirely what you expected. Our restaurant is indeed closed during the weekends. Nevertheless, you can have dinner with a 10% discount at the Otium Restaurant which is located in our sister hotel Radisson Blu (which is right around the corner)! I hope to be welcoming you again soon. Kind regards, Mark Mosselman
12 Apr 2018 by Mark Mosselman, General Manager
Wow! I am pleased that the team was able to help you and make you feel as welcome as possible with us - I can see it from your 5/5 rating! :) I look forward to welcoming you again soon with the team! Kind regards, Mark
6 Mar 2018 by Mark Mosselman, General Manager
Wow! Thank you very much for your feedback and excellent rating! We look forward to welcoming you again soon! :) Kind regards, Mark
1 Mar 2018 by Mark Mosselman, General Manager
Wow! Thank you for giving us 5/5 Niels! I look forward to welcoming you again for another stay with us!
25 Aug 2017 by M.Mosselman
Thank you Hari! I'm happy we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay. I hope we'll welcome you again in the near future.
29 Jun 2019 by Naomi - Operations Supervisor
Thank you very much for your wonderful scores! I am glad to read that you have been able to enjoy the breakfast to the fullest and that the staff was very friendly and helpful. I hope you will come to visit us again soon.
29 Jun 2019 by Naomi - Operations Supervisor
Thank you Anne for your wonderful score and for staying with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the hotel and the restaurant. Come and see us again soon!
Typisches Businesshotel im Industrieviertel
25 Apr 2018 by Mark Mosselman, General Manager
Dear Martin, Thank you for taking the time to give us a good rating and feedback. I am pleased that you liked our parking facilities and that your travels with us were as hassle-free and convenient as possible! I regret to read that you were misinformed regarding the car park prices and that the restaurant alternative was too expensive for you. Did you know we are close to Aalsmeer? Here in this flower village you will find many restaurants and bars to explore! Thank you very much for letting us know about the advertised car parking fees, as I see you are right i it is indeed €15 on the website. Please note as of 1st April 2018 we have improved and updated our car parking system. It is now €3 per hour and €25 per day for car parking in our hotel. Your feedback truly is appreciated - I wouldn't have seen that it wasn't updated today if you didn't mention it! :) I do hope you can give us a second chance - and should you do, let me know so we can make things right with you! Warm regards, Mark
About the Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport SchipholLocation Beechavenue 142 - 160, Schiphol-Rijk, 1119 PR
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and An area shuttle are free. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Parking is available for a fee. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 3-star Schiphol-Rijk hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Train station: Hoofddorp Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol offers 150 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. Beds feature down comforters. 29-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Live Inn – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Tax ID – NL850709015B01
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.5505 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Amsterdam Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Park Inn Radisson Amsterdam
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.