Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPads, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Persijn | Dutch Eatery
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 10 minutes by car from Amsterdam ArenA and 11 minutes from AFAS Live
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 588 reviews
About the QO AmsterdamLocation Amstelvlietstraat 4, Amsterdam, 1096 GG
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 8 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly QO Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 288 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 126 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (18 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Spaklerweg Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
QO Amsterdam offers 288 forms of accommodation with iPads and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Persijn | Dutch Eatery – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Juniper & Kin – This rooftop bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
QO Lounge – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Amstel Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Amstel
- Crowne Plaza Amstel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.