Located in Amsterdam City Centre, Quentin Arrive is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Anne Frank House and The Old Church. This 34-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Amsterdam, the hotel is also a short walk from Dam Square and New Church.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 8 AM to 10 AM.
All 34 rooms feature desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Guests of Quentin Arrive enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a TV in a common area. Valet parking is available for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the area.
- Walking distance to Anne Frank House and The Old Church
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Amsterdam hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and a television in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Quentin Arrive is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Quentin Arrive has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Quentin Arrive
- Quentin Arrive Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive Hotel
- Quentin Arrive Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).