Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, rainfall showerheads and showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Dam Square and Anne Frank House
Quentin Arrive ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Quentin Arrive
The hotel door put a hole in my £200 coat
Sehr zentral zu einem guten Preis.
About the Quentin ArriveLocation Haarlemmerstraat 65, Amsterdam, 1013 EL
Quentin Arrive offers its guests multilingual staff and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.2 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Quentin Arrive offers 34 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Quentin Arrive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quentin Arrive Hotel Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive Hotel
- Quentin Arrive Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.