Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a full-sized fridge
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 10-minute walk of Nemo Science Museum and National Maritime Museum
Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced Apartments ratings based on 7 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced Apartments
Not worth the money
Kiva huoneisto ok sijainnilla
About the Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced ApartmentsLocation Prins Hendrikkade, Amsterdam, 1011 TC
Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced Apartments offers its guests multilingual staff and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3.5-star Amsterdam apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (18.2 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: Rokin Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Nieuwmarkt Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced Apartments offers 15 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This Amsterdam apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Flat-screen television
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
To check-in, go to the Short Stay Group check-in desk at Schiphol Airport, open from 9 AM to 10 PM, or at their office at Herengracht 451, Amsterdam. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 50.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 45 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- PH Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Harbour Apartments Apartment
- PH Apartments Amsterdam
- PH Apartments Apartment Amsterdam
- PH Apartments Apartment
- Amsterdam Harbour s
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol isn't served at Short Stay Group Amsterdam Harbour Serviced Apartments.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.