Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, satellite TV and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy Japanese cuisine while dining at IZAKAYA Asian Kitchen
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Heineken Experience and Van Gogh Museum
Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam ratings based on 38 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam
6 Sep 2018 by Sophie Huisman
Dear Janine, Thank you so much for your review! So good to hear that our staff is amazing. We hope to welcome you back soon at Sir Albert!
spoiled by noisy generator ouside
Excellent Location, beautiful rooms
Group get together for a wedding
About the Sir Albert Hotel AmsterdamLocation Albert Cuypstraat 2-6, Amsterdam, Noord Holland 1072 CT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 90 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1875
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam offers 90 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
IZAKAYA Asian Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam
- Sir Albert Hotel
- Sir Albert Amsterdam
- Sir Albert
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.