Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body wraps, deep-tissue massages or body scrubs at Spa ZUIVER
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes 20 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Vondelpark and a few minutes from Olympic Stadium
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 280 reviews
About the Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVERLocation Koenenkade 8, Amsterdam, 1081 KH
Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and indoor tennis courts. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a hot tub are also featured at the business-friendly Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 31 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER offers 31 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sport Restaurant – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Spa Restaurant – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Amstelpark Restaurant – This brasserie serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa ZUIVER. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Swimwear is not permitted for guests using the hotel's full-service Spa, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER Amsterdam
- Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER
- Spa Sport ZUIVER Amsterdam
- Spa Sport ZUIVER
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.