Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a swim-up bar and a poolside bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Indulge with body scrubs, body treatments or massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the value of their stay
- 8 minutes by car from Vondelpark and 10 minutes from Stedelijk Museum
- Free airport shuttle service
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Room Upgrade And a Bottle Of Wine.
Another excellent stay.
Lovely hotel with great regular shuttle to Schipol
loved my stay
Good- just in the wrong place
About the Steigenberger Airport Hotel AmsterdamLocation Stationsplein ZW 951, Schiphol, 1117 CE
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 27 July until 26 August:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A swim-up bar, and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite business centre. Spa services, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Schiphol hotel.
- 1 building
- 440 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Lelylaan Station (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam offers 440 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Sports & Media Bar – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Trattoria – This diner specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Cocktail & Wine Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 19.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per day
- A 5.5505 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer
You should know
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.