VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
ebookers Gold members receive free room upgrades and Gold and Silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam places you within a 15-minute drive of popular attractions such as Concertgebouw and Van Gogh Museum. This 440-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a full-service spa and free in-room WiFi. It's near the airport and also within a 15-minute drive of Stedelijk Museum and Heineken Music Hall.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Sports & Media Bar, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with breakfast, served for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam's 440 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with satellite TV. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam enjoy access to a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is EUR 24.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle at scheduled times. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 15 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam is the perfect place for business appointments or for a trip to Amsterdam. The 440 stylish rooms and suites fulfill all wishes of the modern and international traveler.
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport from 6 AM to 11:30 PM. From the airport, guests can take a train to the Amsterdam city center and other destinations. In addition, a public bus stops in front of the hotel. Self parking is available on site (surcharge).
The wellness center features a modern gym, tanning bed, Finnish sauna, and steam bath. Wellness experts offer acupuncture and relaxing massages. An outdoor terrace has sunning beds and views of the Amsterdam Woods.
The Patio Restaurant offers an extensive luxury breakfast buffet and fine lunch and dinner menus for groups. Italian mouth-watering is allowed during dinner with beautiful wines in the stylish Trattoria. The casual Sports and Media Bar (lunch/diner) features a variety of international dishes alongside beverages and televised sport events.
This environmentally-friendly, smoke-free hotel also provides wireless Internet access, and the 15 flexible and modern meeting rooms offer space for up to 620 persons for a wide range of events.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 440
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2003
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swim-up bar
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Steigenberger Airport hotel Amsterdam has a restaurant serving dinner and a hot and cold buffet breakfast (surcharge) is available in the breakfast area between 6:30 AM until 11 AM. The hotel also has 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam has a full-service spa featuring massage/treatment rooms, body treatments, and beauty services.
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 6.05 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam Hotel
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Hotel Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Hotel Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).