Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, desks and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include convenience store, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from DeLaMar Theater and 4 minutes on foot from Vondelpark
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 6 reviews
About the The ED AmsterdamLocation Nassaukade 387-390, Amsterdam, 1054 AE
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The eco-friendly The ED Amsterdam also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. A complete renovation of The ED Amsterdam was completed in February 2019. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 71 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1900
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
The ED Amsterdam offers 71 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
On-site venue – bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel Theatre District Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel Theatre District
- Hampshire Theatre District Amsterdam
- Hampshire Theatre District
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 3 stars.