Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of The Old Church (Oude Kerk) and New Church
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1436 reviews
About the The Flying Pig Downtown Youth HostelLocation Nieuwendijk 100, Amsterdam, 1012 MR
The Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, an arcade/games room, and a television in common area. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Amsterdam hostel.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (20.5 km / 12.8 mi)
- Train station: Rokin Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel offers 30 forms of accommodation. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Communal kitchen
- Hairdryer available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
All guests must show a valid passport or national ID card. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply to groups of 10 or more people booking rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 4 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Flying Pig Downtown Youth
- Flying Pig Downtown Youth Amsterdam
- Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel
- Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel Amsterdam
- The Flying Pig Downtown Youth Hostel Amsterdam
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.