Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, coffee/tea makers and down duvets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy garden views while dining at The Birdhouse
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from Hollandsche Schouwburg and Dutch Resistance Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 1472 reviews
About the The Lancaster Hotel AmsterdamLocation Plantage Middenlaan 48, Amsterdam, 1018 DH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 122 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1900
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (21.6 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Weesperplein Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam offers 122 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include portable fans and blackout curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2016.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Birdhouse – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 47.50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 47.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel Lancaster Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel Lancaster
- Hampshire Lancaster Amsterdam
- Hampshire Lancaster
- Eden Lancaster Amsterdam
- Eden Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Lancaster
- Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
- Lancaster Amsterdam
- Eden Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.