Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer premium bedding and phones
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include supervised activities for kids, dry cleaning/laundry and a porter
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the restaurant
- 13 minutes by foot from Artis and a 3-minute drive from Hortus Botanicus
- Airport shuttle service available
The Manor Amsterdam ratings based on 125 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Manor Amsterdam
Top of the range hotel
22 Mar 2018 by ManorGM
Thank you for staying with us once more. Already looking forward to having you back! Kind regards, Paul Bremen General Manager
12 Sep 2017 by ManorGM
Hello Sarah, Thank you for your detaied review. Just a few more days and the scaffolding is gone and the woodworks are ready for the winter season. Thank you for your understanding in this. Kind regards, Paul Bremen General Manager
Good location for all your needs
4 Jul 2017 by ManorGM
Dear Cath, Thank you for reviewing us, but above all: thank you for recommending us! Kind regards, Paul Bremen General Manager
Great birthday weekend
About the The Manor AmsterdamLocation Linnaeusstraat 89, Amsterdam, 1093 EK
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The eco-friendly The Manor Amsterdam also features dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a porter/bellboy.
- 1 building
- 125 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1891
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk safe
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (21 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
The Manor Amsterdam offers 125 forms of accommodation. Beds feature premium bedding.
- Luxury bedding
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Enoteca – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel Manor Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel Manor
- Hampshire Manor Amsterdam
- Hampshire Manor
- Manor Amsterdam Hotel
- Manor Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel The Manor Amsterdam
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.