Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local and international cuisine while dining at Amstelle
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a sauna and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the location
- 6 minutes by car from RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre and 6 minutes from Ziggo Dome
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 188 reviews
About the Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-AmstelLocation Joan Muyskenweg 20, Amsterdam, 1096CJ
Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-Amstel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-Amstel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 206 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2018
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Overamstel Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-Amstel offers 206 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Amstelle – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Buffet 't IJ – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Bar Moqum – This bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed)/rollaway bed. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.0 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.