Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer safes and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Canvas
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include 9 meeting rooms, a lift and a rooftop terrace
- On-site recreation includes a sauna and 3 spa tubs
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Artis and a few minutes from Heineken Experience
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1829 reviews
About the VolkshotelLocation Wibautstraat 150, Amsterdam, 1091 GR
Volkshotel offers its guests 3 hot tubs and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 9 meeting rooms available. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and a lift are also featured at the eco-friendly Volkshotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Amsterdam hotel.
- 172 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (16.2 km / 10.1 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Wibautstraat Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Volkshotel offers 172 forms of accommodation with a safe. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Hairdryer available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to noon.
Canvas – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Doka – On-site bar. Open daily.
Werkplaats – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open daily.
3 hot tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Volkshotel Hotel Amsterdam
- Volkshotel Hotel
- Volkshotel Amsterdam
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.