Find cheap hotels in Andong
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Andong
Most frequently booked hotels in Andong
Finding Andong Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Andong? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 26 Andong hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Andong
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Andong, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Andong hotels for their free breakfast:
- Andong Poong-gyung Guesthouse - Hostel
- Andong GuestHouse Gotaya
- Happy Q Motel
The city of Andong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Andong include:
- Andong Folk Museum
- Moonlight Bridge
- Andong Soju Museum
- Bongjeongsa Temple
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Buyongdae Cliff
- Hamaek Country Club
When arranging your Andong getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Daegu (TAE-Daegu Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Andong?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Andong, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Andong are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Andong is 24 mm.