Find cheap hotels in Ang Thong
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ang Thong
Most frequently booked hotels in Ang Thong
Finding Ang Thong Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ang Thong? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ang Thong
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Ang Thong, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Ang Thong enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Sayan Mansion
Exploring Ang Thong
The city of Ang Thong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ang Thong include:
- Ang Thong Technical College
- Park and Water Park Complex
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet
- Wat Ratchaburana
- Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Wat Phu Khao Thong
When arranging your Ang Thong getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ang Thong?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ang Thong, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ang Thong are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ang Thong is 1154 mm.