Find cheap hotels in Ankola
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ankola
Most frequently booked hotels in Ankola
Finding Ankola Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ankola? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Ankola has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ankola include:
- Gokarna Beach
- Main Beach
- Kootlee Beach
- Om Beach
- Half-Moon Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Ravindranath Tagore Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Ankola?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ankola, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ankola are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 38°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 217 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 172 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ankola is 582 mm.