- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Station Roller
- 1 min walk
- Plage de l'Imperial
- 4 min walk
- Vieille Ville & Lakefront
- 5 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Annecy, L'Impérial Palace is near the airport and on the beach. Church of St. Maurice and Notre-Dame-de-Liesse Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Station Roller and Les Passagers du Vent. Jardins Secrets and Kart Parc are also worth visiting.
- Station Roller - 1 min walk
- Plage de l'Imperial - 4 min walk
- Amours Bridge - 15 min walk
- Church of St. Maurice - 18 min walk
- Vieille Ville & Lakefront - 5 min drive
- Annecy Station - 4 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Voile – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- La Brasserie du Parc – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- La Rotonde du Casino – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Average stay. Poor value for money.
Recreation options for children are very few. Food options are also not very good.