Find cheap hotels in Arad
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Arad
Most frequently booked hotels in Arad
Finding Arad Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Arad? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Arad hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Arad
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Arad, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Arad hotel for the free breakfast:
- Yehelim Boutique Hotel
The following Arad hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Inbar Hotel
- Desert Bird
The tucked away city of Arad is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Arad include:
- Glass Art Museum Arad
- Tel Arad National Park
- Masada National Park
- Ein Gedi Spa
- Mamshit National Park
- Ein Gedi Botanical Garden
- Cochin Jewish Heritage Center
When is the Best Time to Explore Arad?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Arad, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Arad are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas July and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Arad is 483 mm.