Find cheap hotels in Arantza
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Arantza
Most frequently booked hotels in Arantza
Finding Arantza Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Arantza? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Arantza
When you're thinking about where to stay in Arantza, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Arantza appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Rusticae Arantza Hotela
The city of Arantza has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Arantza include:
- Hendaye Beach
- Concha Beach
- Monte Urgull
- Monte Igueldo
- San Juan Xar
- Cromlech Oianleku Sur
- Lac de Xoldokogaina
When making plans for your trip to Arantza, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into San Sebastian (EAS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Arantza?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Arantza, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Arantza are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Arantza is 30 mm.