Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Le Lido
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a computer and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes a private beach
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- 10 minutes by car from Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges and 11 minutes from Royal Castle
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Grand Hôtel du Lido ratings based on 4 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hôtel du Lido
convivial et chaleureux
About the Grand Hôtel du LidoLocation 50 Boulevard De La Mer, Argeles-sur-Mer, Pyrenees-Orientales 66700
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sandy beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Self parking is free.
- 66 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1955
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) (31.8 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Argelès-sur-Mer Station (4.4 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Hôtel du Lido offers 66 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Le Lido – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bar – On-site bar. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lido Argeles-sur-Mer
- Grand Hôtel Lido Argeles-sur-Mer
- Hôtel Lido Argeles-sur-Mer
- Grand Hôtel Lido
- Grand Lido Argeles-sur-Mer
- Grand Hôtel du Lido Hotel
- Grand Hôtel du Lido Argeles-sur-Mer
- Grand Hôtel du Lido Hotel Argeles-sur-Mer
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.