Find cheap hotels in Ária
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ária
Most frequently booked hotels in Ária
Finding Ária Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Ária? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ária has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ária include:
- National Gallery Nafplion Annex
- Palamidi Castle
- Fortress of Palamidi
- Kolokotronis Park
- Karathona Beach
- Port of Nafplio
- War Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Ária?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ária, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ária are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ária is 14 mm.