- Office de Tourisme d'Amelie-les-Bains
- 15 min walk
- Casino d'Amelie-les-Bains
- 16 min walk
- 6 min drive
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
- Office de Tourisme d'Amelie-les-Bains - 15 min walk
- Casino d'Amelie-les-Bains - 16 min walk
- Saint Martin de Palalda - 4 min drive
- Musee de la Poste - 4 min drive
- Vallespir - 6 min drive
- Elne Station - 36 min drive
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Appart'Hotel Castel Emeraude
This smoke-free aparthotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, a garden and a TV in a common area are on-site. Each apartment features complimentary wireless Internet access, a flat-screen TV and a desk.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and an access code prior to arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.84 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Castel Emeraude Aparthotel Arles-sur-Tech
- Castel Emeraude Aparthotel
- Castel Emeraude Arles-sur-Tech
- Castel Emeraude
- Castel Emeraude ArlessurTech
- Appart'Hotel Castel Emeraude Aparthotel
- Appart'Hotel Castel Emeraude Arles-sur-Tech
- Appart'Hotel Castel Emeraude Aparthotel Arles-sur-Tech
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 7:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 9.20 per person
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 15.0 per day
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 6 per pet per day
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Free newspapers (reception)
- On the river
- Near the boardwalk
- In the mountains
- 54 rooms
- 1 building
A great deal in Amelie
The staff is wonderful, the town is amazingly beautiful, and the value can't be beat!! This is not a luxury hotel, but it's location, views, and cleanliness, far exceed its modest price. You get a wonderful kitchenette if you feel like making your own meals, or you can dine in town. I would suggest heading down to Ceret for dinner though. Excellent food, and the atmosphere on the Place du la 9 Jets can't be beat! (If your into peaceful, understated beauty). If your going to spend some time in this spectacular valley, and you want someplace to stay that won't break your budget and won't disappoint, this is it! P.S. Ask for room 103! Make sure you don't get room R04