- Liked: Cleanliness
- Arusha Stadium
- 8 min walk
- Uhuru Monument
- 9 min walk
- Arusha Declaration Museum
- 9 min walk
- Kilimanjaro (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.)
- 67 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Venus Premier Hotel is located in Arusha. Uhuru Monument and Arusha Clock Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arusha Golf Course and Kilimanjaro Golf Club.
- Arusha Stadium - 8 min walk
- Uhuru Monument - 9 min walk
- Arusha Declaration Museum - 9 min walk
- Arusha Clock Tower - 15 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 20 min walk
- Kilimanjaro (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- Vega – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Venus Premier Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Possibly the best hotel in Tanzania..
Easy to find location close to centre of town. Welcome exceptional, Front of House very efficient and polite. I was invited to the Christmas Cake StirUp, which was a lovely event. Room had all the facilities you would expect and a more. WiFi very good. Only tried the Indian food in the restaurant but anywhere that has its own tandoori oven is making a statement, and they did not disappoint. Breakfast was another treat of local and Indian foods. Again, very clean and exceptional service. This is now my "Go To" hotel in Tanzania.