Find cheap hotels in Arvada
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Arvada
Most frequently booked hotels in Arvada
Finding Arvada Hotels
So, you're considering going to Arvada? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Arvada?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Arvada, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Arvada are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 33 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 155 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 95 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 39 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Arvada is 322 mm.