Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and a lift
- On-site recreation includes hot springs
- Steps from Harazuru Onsen and a 5-minute drive from Chikugogawa Onsen
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 59 reviews
About the Hodoai no Yado RoppokanLocation 1840 Hakikugumiya, Asakura, Fukuoka 838-1514
Hodoai no Yado Roppokan offers its guests hot springs. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hodoai no Yado Roppokan also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Asakura ryokan.
- 33 guestrooms or units
- 2 conference rooms
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Chikugoyoshii station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
Hodoai no Yado Roppokan offers 33 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Hodoai no Yado Roppokan has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath, outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men's and women's areas.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 13
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hodoai no Yado Roppokan Inn Asakura
- Hodoai no Yado Roppokan Asakura
You should know
- Hodoai no Yado Roppokan offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.