Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and safes
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine and garden views while dining at FORK
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, complimentary bicycles and basketball
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Virginia Water and 7 minutes from Legoland
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 907 reviews
About the Royal Berkshire, an Exclusive VenueLocation London Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, England SL5 0PP
Royal Berkshire, an Exclusive Venue offers its guests outdoor tennis courts and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Berkshire, an Exclusive Venue. Self parking is free. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 4-star Ascot hotel is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1705
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (21.8 km / 13.5 mi)
- Train station: Ascot Sunningdale Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Royal Berkshire, an Exclusive Venue offers 63 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
FORK – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Polo Bar and Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Basketball on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please contact this property prior to booking if you intend to stay at the hotel on the night of your wedding and are not holding your wedding ceremony and/or celebrations at the property. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Royal Berkshire
- Royal Berkshire
- Royal Berkshire Ascot
- Royal Berkshire Hotel
- Royal Berkshire Hotel Ascot
- Ascot Ramada
- Ramada Ascot
- Royal Berkshire Exclusive Venue Hotel Ascot
- Royal Berkshire Exclusive Venue Hotel
- Royal Berkshire Exclusive Venue Ascot
- Royal Berkshire Exclusive Venue
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.