- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Ashburn Ice House
- 12 min walk
- Dulles Sportsplex
- 5 min drive
- Dulles Town Center
- 5 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ashburn, Embassy Suites Dulles - North/Loudoun is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Dulles Town Center and Reston Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Dulles Sportsplex, or consider a night out at Lost Rhino Brewing Company.
- Ashburn Ice House - 12 min walk
- Dulles Sportsplex - 5 min drive
- Dulles Town Center - 5 min drive
- One Loudoun - 5 min drive
- Ashburn Park - 5 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 33 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- L Attitude – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Embassy Suites Dulles - North/Loudoun
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Shuttle from the airport was helpful and the drivers were friendly. Front desk staff was excellent. TV did not work in the bedroom. Bartender during happy hour was fairly rude in cutting off people when the hotel's happy hour was over. The bar for our special event did not open for another half an hour and in an annoyed tone she told those of us who were waiting in line at 7:00 during the hotel's happy hour that she would not serve us. A smile goes a long way when you're delivering unpleasant news, but she was not happy and let it show. Everyone else I encountered on the hotel's staff during my stay was professional and pleasant. The rooms where the presentations took place during our conference had lighting that made it difficult to see the presenters' slides. I experienced this both as an audience member and as a presenter. The screens were so low that people in the back of the room could not see the slides at all. And there was no way to turn off the lights around the screen while still enabling the speaker to see their notes. That's a problem for a hotel that wants to host conferences with speakers.