Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and room service (during limited hours)
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs, deep-tissue massages or reflexology at the spa
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a gift shop and a computer
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Ashby de la Zouch Castle and 10 minutes from Twycross Zoo
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 2325 reviews
About the Champneys SpringsLocation Gallows Lane, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, England DE12 7HD
Champneys Springs offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Champneys Springs. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Ashby-de-la-Zouch hotel.
- 89 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (21.8 km / 13.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Champneys Springs offers 89 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Ashby-de-la-Zouch hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
Champneys Springs has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 40 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 40
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property has a smart/casual dress code.
Access to fitness and leisure facilities, including the steam room, pool, and sauna, are complimentary from 5-10 PM daily. Fees apply outside of these hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property charges a fee for guests who stay on the premises between the hours 10 AM-5 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: GBP 55 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Champneys Springs Hotel Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Champneys Springs Hotel
- Champneys Springs Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Champneys Springs
You should know
- Children 14 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.